Sunday, November 1, 2015

Reindeer Games

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a few challenges:

ReindeerGames1

I used Mama Elephant’s Reindeer Games and Mini Messages.  The reindeer were stamped on watercolor paper, colored, and cut out with my ScanNCut2.  I cut 3 squares with the Stitched Square die set,  added just a little watercolor, and foam mounted the reindeer on each square.  I gold embossed the tiny sentiment on the pink panel that was cut with the Sew Fancy die.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable and I love that touch of water colour behind each image. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly sweet card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Maureen ... beautifully coloured little reindeer ... wonderfully showcased against the splash of watercolour behind each one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little reindeer are perfectly sweet! And I love the pretty, pink dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with these reindeer and they are perfect for the sketch! Adorable card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the clean and simple look! Thank you so much for entering our Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!