Wednesday, July 15, 2015

You’re Amazing

Hi all!  Today I have 2 cards made using the Color Bursts again.  Can you tell I’m sort of addicted to playing with these right now?

FrigginFabulous1

FrigginFabulous2

 

I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch and the red, orange, and yellow Color Bursts.  The butterflies are from the Flutter of Butterflies – Lace die set and were cut from label (sticker) paper.  The sentiment is from Friggin Fabulous from The Ton Stamps.  And I made a video:

This is also for SSS Monday Challenge – Anything Goes.  I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Where do I get the paper from? Thank you. Wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike! I got the sticker paper from Amazon, but you can find label paper almost anywhere - it's just full sheet shipping labels that they have at office supply stores. HTH!

      Delete
  2. Awesome cards! Found you and your blog because of BBCB Facebook page. I am now your newest follower and subscriber and would be honored if you would visit my blog and become a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! Love this ! I can't wait to try it myself!! Both cards are beautiful!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Love how you used the sketch both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing your cards with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.Using the sticker paper was a brilliant idea. I've never seen both the positive and negative stenciled images together in one post. So creative! Thanks again for sharing! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!