Thursday, June 11, 2015

WTFF?

Hi all!  It’s time for new challenges over at the YNS Blog!  First, here’s our color challenge photo:

YNS Color Challenge 16

And our sketch:YNSSketch-16

I chose to go with the sketch and came up with this:

HappyMeal1

I stamped the French fries from the Happy Meal stamp set with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  Then I overstamped it with my MISTI and Versafine ink.  I cut it out with the matching die set, stamped a face from Fun Faces, and then added googly eyes. 

For the background, I used a die from the Stitching Marks Circles die set.  I added a strip cut from red polka dot paper with the Scrapworks: Strips die set and finished it off with a sentiment that I stamped with 2 different colors of ink with my MISTI.

We hope you’ll play along!  All the DT inspiration and details can be found on the YNS Blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Maureen! I love, love, love this set :) It was so fun to create with and I will use it A LOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!