Monday, January 5, 2015

YNS Sneak Peek

Hi all!   It’s almost that time again – time for a new release from Your Next Stamp!  Yay!  Today the DT has peeks of the new products for you and here’s mine:

Sweet&CoolScene1a

I used the Spring/Summer Scene Dies (which I designed!!) to make the background for the little bee from Sweet and Cool.  I added a face to him from Fun Faces, colored him with Copics, and cut him out with the matching die.  He was then popped up on an acetate Z-spring.  You can see the dimension a little better in this shot:

Sweet&CoolScene1b

The fun thing is when you flick him a little, he moves!  Fun!

This is also for the SSS Monday Challenge – Old and New (I used new stamps and dies with some very OLD patterned papers).

Now it’s time for you to head over to the YNS Blog to see all the DT members that have a sneak peek for you today.  I hope to see you back here tomorrow for the New Release Hop!  TFL!

9 comments:

  1. I love his happy little face, looks like he is doing a happy little dance too!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pink bee!! How cute!! Love how you made her stand out and move. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's so cute!! He looks so happy and looks like he is dancing on that little hilltop. I bet it is fun to "flick" him, but I don't know if I could, he's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is tooooo cute Maureen! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT card! That lil bee is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the movement and love this guy! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maureen! This is adorable! I love the way that you constructed the tree. And that bee is colored beautifully. Thanks for sharing your darling card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!