Friday, January 16, 2015

Sending You Sunshine

Hi all!  Today I have a card for the MFT Sketch Challenge:

SunflowerSweetheart1

I used the Sunflower Sweetheart stamp set and matching dies from MFT as well as a banner die cut using a Blueprints die.  The background is an old Cornish Heritage Farms cling stamp.

She was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  I popped her and the sentiment up on foam tape.

This is also for MarkerPOP – Anything Goes (and colored with markers) and Fab 'n' Funky – Something New (I just got this stamp and die set).  I hope you like it and TFL!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I love the coloring and the green just POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, this card is so so cute! Your coloring is fantastic and the color scheme is so bright and happy! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable, with her perky hat and sunny sunflower! Thinking I might need yet another stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen!! Hello fabulousness! You have some wickedly great coloring skills! Your card is too cute! Ahhhhh!! How much do I dig this color combo!? So well done!! Spectacular card overall! Thanks for joining us on the sketch this week too! Keep 'em coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! A really great image and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Maureen! This is super duper cute!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious image; you colored her beautifully! Thank you for joining us over at the MarkerPop Anything Goes Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maureen, where did you get your sticky mat for the MISTI? I have put the die mask in the corner and use the magnets to hold it in place but I would like to try it with the sticky mat. Thanks for your video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, you can learn more about it here: http://youtu.be/zjdCUUjZiGA

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!