Sunday, October 26, 2014

You’re Unique

Hi all!  I have another page (not a full layout this time) from my fun journal for today.  I made it for the Mama Elephant Challenge – Anything Goes:

ArcticPenguins1

Heh heh.  I used Arctic Penguins and the matching Creative Cuts from Mama Elephant.  I got the quote off the internet and printed it on my laser printer so it wouldn’t smear when I went over it with gel medium.  Next I stamped, colored and die cut a whole bunch of the different penguins from the set. 

I gessoed the book page, then covered it with blue watercolors (note to self – don’t use watercolors as a base – they smear!).  I arranged the quote and all the penguins then glued them down with gel medium.  I also went over all of them to make sure they were all stuck down really well.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love these penguins <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most fabulous sentiment for this gorgeous page! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is wonderful! I had this idea of penguins everywhere and you did it! It's solo good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!