Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hi all!  I have a card using a digi image from a company I recently discovered called Aurora Wings.  I’ve fallen head over heels for her images so you’ll be seeing more AW in the future!  Here’s my card for today:

WildRoseSprite1

I used Whimsical Wild Rose Sprite and Copic markers.  I wanted to do a Halloween card with a non-Halloween image, so that’s where this came from. The sentiment is from the YNS set Fang-Tastic Halloween

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. A very special character, truly out of this world! I love your colouring skills, too. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful card. Yes, I love Aurora Wings too! Beautifully colored.
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image and I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat stitching and wonderful colouring on this oh so pretty card. I like these images too! It's great to see you play along with us at Sketch Saturday last week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!