Sunday, March 23, 2014

More Faux Letterpress

Hi all!  Yes, I’m still playing with my faux letterpress technique – this time I used both sides of the folder for a positive and negative effect:

BeyondBasicBorders3

I used an old Cuttlebug folder and Blush ink from A Muse|Studio.  I tied some A|S ribbon around the panels to cover up the seam and finished it off with an old Quickutz tag stamped with a sentiment from Beyond Basic Borders.

Here’s a closer view to see the texture:

BeyondBasicBorders3b

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches and this is also for CASology – keyword Blush.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful effect! Love the soft pink! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what an eye catching technique, I will have to try sometime!

    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!