Saturday, January 25, 2014

Thanks Ever So Much

Hi all!  I have my final card (for now) for Day 1 of Stenciled.  This was inspired by Jennifer McGuire’s techniques:

PrettyPhrases3

I used the same stencil as the last card (On the Diagonal) but the technique gave it such a different look!  Love it and never would have thought to do it without the class!  I added a sentiment from Pretty Phrases and some Black Gumdrops.  The Distress colors I used are Salty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I would have never thought that this was created with On the Diagonal! I have the same stencil…taking the same class…and didn't even recognize it! So sweet! I will definitely be copying your colors! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here visiting from the Stenciled class, checking out cards that used this technique. I am just amazed how that stencil looks with this technique! Love the colors you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this stencil on another card and I almost did shift the stencil as you did! Instead I covered the first ink layer with the stencil to expose the rest of the white. This way turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!