Sunday, October 20, 2013

Celebrate

Hi all!  I have a card made for the current Little Tangles challenge (it’s a sketch):

JustForYouN&T1

I copied the sketch exactly because I just loved it so much!  I did the sentiment (from Just For You) with 5 sequins scattered around it, then a striped border strip (done with On the Strip 2), and finally a dotted border strip (done with Party Dots).  For the dotted strip, I actually cut apart the 3-dot solid and outline images so I could stamp the dots exactly where I wanted.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I am so tickled that you love the sketch...and it clearly loves you back! Your card is so soft and sweet. Fun patterns and colors. Thank you for playing along at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect-o! Love the sequins!

    thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors! The sequins look like diamonds! Oh, fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!