Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What A Blast!

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for the TCP Tuesday challenge – paper piecing:

WhatABlast1

I paper pieced PJ the Bear with 2 different papers, the clouds with the same paper as PJ’s muzzle and tummy, and the pinwheel with 2 different papers.  I used a funky blue piece of paper for the sky and a green piece for the grass.  Finally I stamped the sentiment on the same light paper and punched it with a 1” circle punch to go with the background paper. 

This is also for Simon Says Stamp – Animal Antics.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maureen :-) such a cute bear and I love the pinwheel too, the papers and design are FAB ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen. I saw your link over on the SC blog. I am super impressed with your paper piecing. You are so very talented and your bear is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And the paper piecing is terrific with your choice of papers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!